• Responsible in managing Fortune Group of Company’s ERP system
• Benchmark on new developments and best-practice in the ERP market
• Communicate with external parties to provide support in operational matters
• To lead and improve the organization use ERP system to an optimum manner
• Manage and guide key users on administrating ERP System
• Execute & control all changes in the system
• Manage implementation of service pack upgrades and patches together with System Engineer
• Resolve and coordinate on functional problems reported by key users and external parties
• Degree in Engineering, or Computer Science
• Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience.
• Good working experience in the use of ERP Application preferably in a Services and Trading environment
• Programming knowledge in ERP Application Programming, Database Structure and Accounting
• Good working knowledge on data analysis
If you are interested that position, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.