A foreign owned microfinance company based in Bago with branches in different parts of Myanmar is in need of a Deputy CEO urgently!
– Ensure that the company's branches are competitive and that outreach and profitability performance targets are met.
– Supervise and monitor the OM and BMs on the achievement of the commercial targets on the loan portfolio and saving portfolio.
Ensure the implementation of compliance with all branch policies, methodologies, manuals, procedures, guidelines and good practices
– Close the loops on all internal audit and risk matters in branches within agreed timelines
– Review potential branch locations for expansion and finalize in liaison with admin and head office
– Participate in the development, launch and management of new products and ensure their proper implementation
– Head the Credit Committees and take loan decisions
– Participate in recruitment of regional and branch staff
– Identity training & development needs of the team to ensure capacity development
– Implement the training plan
– Train, coach and mentor OM, BMs, Supervisors, COs, Cashiers and CAs on new and existing policies and procedures